Welcome to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Human Factors Awareness Course. While this course was developed principally for FAA employees, it is also available to members of the general public. However, only FAA employees who register and complete the course will receive a Training Certificate. FAA employees who wish to take the course, but NOT receive a certificate may proceed through the course with all other participants.
Registration & Certificate Requirements:
- Available only to FAA Employees
- One-time registration
- Log-in for each session
- Completion of Pre-Test, Module Quizzes, and Final Examination. (Feedback on answers is provided and multiple attempts permitted.)
Click Here to Register
All Other Participants:
- Registration & Log-in Not required
- Access to full course
- Access to all tests and quizzes except the Final Examination
- However, NO scores will be saved. Therefore, if you wish to keep track of your scores, you must copy them down or print out the results pages.
Click Here to Go to the Pre-Test Quiz
Click Here to Go to the Introduction Module